While this season we’re focused on how we can all work to Shred Another Day, there’s a whole lot more new stuff to be excited about at Winter Park this winter.
- Ice Bumper Cars! Coming this winter to the Village pond are some of the first outdoor ice bumper cars in Colorado. This new outdoor activity is sure to be a blast for families and adults alike!
- The perfect photo op – check out the new, larger than life post cards in the Village! Snap a holiday photo with Santa and Parry, or dive into a winter wonderland with all kinds of woodland friends. Stop by day or night, as you’ll find these backdrops glowing after dark.
- New food options that you can easily eat on the go! We’re especially anxious to try Sunspot‘s new hand pies. With options like Prime Wellington, Stuffed Squash, and Mufaletta, we might need one in each hand!
- We will be offering uphill guided tours this year, which come with an uphill skiing gear set-up and a guide to give folks an intro to uphill with the comfort of an on-resort experience.
- We’re stoked to see the increase in interest in uphill! To accommodate an increased demand for the sport, we’re making changes to our current uphill program and policy. This season, to ensure all uphillers have read and agree to the practices that contribute to a safer environment for both uphill and downhill ski traffic, uphillers will need to purchase and wear an Uphill Access Armband. All proceeds go to Grand County Search and Rescue.
- The Five Buck Huck continues! Ikon and Winter Park Pass Holders can get this $5 breakfast burrito with bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese and a mild green chili sauce at the Mary Jane base area. It was named best pass holder perk last year by Ski Area Management, and was a big hit, so we’re happy to keep the burritos goin’!
- You can still enjoy extra activities such as tubing, snowshoeing and ski bikes, but all activities will be modified to meet social distancing restrictions and guidelines. Snowcat tours will be available for private bookings, so day or night, you can take in the beauty of the mountains from the comfortable cabin of a snowcat with just you and your crew.
- Night Snowshoe Tour – Stargaze as you tromp through soft, glowing snow, then gather around the fire to warm up and roast some decadent, gooey s’mores.
- The Mid-Week Pass – catch a price break for shifting your ski days to Mondays through Fridays. Get yours for $539 when you buy by Dec. 10.
- In partnership with Upslope Brewery, we also have our very own craft beer, Mary Jane Ale, that we are now offering as grab & go. You can only get this brew at the resort or at Upslope Brewery in Boulder, so don’t miss out!
Lift tickets are limited and selling fast, so book yours now.
We’re excited to welcome you back for the 20/21 winter season and can’t wait to Venture Out with you!