This season, we really spiced up our on-mountain and slopeside food options (both figuratively and literally)! We’ve added some new and exciting options to fuel you up with the right food to keep you going all day, including expanded grab and go options and our new online ordering, which you can do HERE. But don’t worry, you can still find your all-time favorites like breakfast burritos, pizza, and our very own Mary Jane Ale by Upslope. Keep reading to get your snack plan in order with some of our favorites.
We all understand breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and there’s nothing quite like starting your ski day with a Colorado tradition… breakfast burritos! Here’s where to find our favorites around the mountain.
- Mexicali Taco – New this season to the Winter Park Village, Mexicali only uses the freshest ingredients to take your taste buds on a trip to Mexico. And we can’t forget to mention their to-die-for salsa bar to really give your burrito that authentic Mexican taste.
- Mary Jane Café – Home of the pass holder exclusive 5 Buck Huck. This grab-n-go option lets you enjoy that tasty burrito on the lift so you don’t miss a second of that fresh Mary Jane powder. While you’re at it, wash it down with some coffee (also available at Mary Jane Café) to jumpstart your day on the slopes.
Don’t tucker out midday. Refuel with some good ol’ fashioned pizza or branch out with new food options that’ll take your tastebuds on an adventure.
- Pepperoni’s at Club Car – A favorite among many locals. Pep’s is located at the Mary Jane base, currently operating out of Club Car. That means you’ll be able to enjoy a slice on our rooftop sundeck, looking out over Mary Jane!
- Sunspot – located at the top of the Gondola, Sunspot offers many different food options for those skiing or riding, and for those who just want to experience the great surrounding views. Food options range from our new outdoor BBQ grill, hot hand pies, cold sammys, and don’t forget about our extensive bar options, like margaritas, screwdrivers, and lots more!
- Lunch Rock – It might not technically be pizza, but the new strombolis are a game changer! With flavors like margherita or pepperoni, it’s a great grab-n-go option to warm you right on up. Don’t forget to grab one of our new canned cocktails from Slalom Fox while soaking up the views of the Continental Divide and iconic Parry Peak.
There aren’t just three meals in a day when you’re hitting the slopes. Don’t overlook that crucial mini-meal between lunch and dinner. Winter Park has many mid-mountain grab-n-go options, so you don’t have to waste a minute fulfilling your hunger or thirst.
- Waffle Cabin – Sweet, buttery, and crunchy. Who doesn’t like the sound of that?! Waffle Cabin serves hot sugar waffles, either original, or fan-favorite style with chocolate drizzle. Located near the Looking Glass and Olympia Express lifts.
- Snoasis & Retta’s – Located between the Explorer Express and Prospector lifts, Snoasis offers both hot and cold to-go options, including Mac n’ Cheese, Chili, Grilled Cheese, Tuscan Turkey, salads, and much more!
Retta’s will be your new on-mountain favorite. Offering a variety grab-n-go beers and views of our most extreme terrain park, Dark Territory.
- Bradley’s – Gourmet French Fries at the bottom of the Challenger chairlift. These are hands down the best fries around, and maybe in the universe. Give the truffle fries or creole fries a shot.
- Find our new Firebox snowcat stationed down by the Panoramic and Sunnyside lifts. Firebox offers you mountain favorites with the convenience of ordering food while standing in the lift line!
WOW! The day came and went and it’s already 4pm. Before leaving the resort, take a gander at one our base restaurants to truly top off a remarkable day at Winter Park. Or if you’re staying at the base, get food delivered right to your door so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home away from home!
- Doc’s Roadhouse – The best BBQ in town! Doc’s has crave-worthy comfort food like pulled pork, queso tots, and their oh so tasty chicken pot pie. Make sure to pair the meal with our signature Mary Jane Ale by Boulder-based brewery Upslope.
- Lime – Nothing like some mighty margs to warm you up after a day on the mountain! Located near The Gondola, take your boots off and kick your feet up to enjoy a tasty mountain side dinner.
- Vertical – A premier dinner and drink spot, Vertical has an American Bistro-style menu that uses locally sourced flavors. Their professional bartenders will delight you while overlooking the village pond.
Don’t worry about waking up early and making breakfast, prepping for lunch, and planning dinner. Here at Winter Park, you can satisfy your hunger and thirst at the snap of a finger with our grab-n-go options so you don’t miss a second of your powder day! With tons of options, from the top of the mountain all the way to the base of Winter Park or Mary Jane, we’re sure that we have the right options to fuel you up with the best food to keep you shredding all day long. Check out all of our dining options here.