Come out and get your summer on! From the Summit to Base Tour and enjoying a beer at Mountaintop Happy Hour, to practicing your putting and playing around on the new Ropes Courses at the base, Winter Park is the place to be.
Coming out to soak up some sun in the mountains this weekend? Check out these suggestions for days full of endless fun.
At the base:
- Putting Course: Putt your way through a full 18-hole course located right at the base.
- Ropes Courses: Challenge yourself on the ropes course or watch your little adventurer conquer the kid’s course!
- Climbing Wall: Come test your skills on the outdoor climbing wall! There’s a route for every skill level.
- Trailblazer Bar: Grab a beer from this outdoor bar and kick back after a day full of adventures.
- Summit to Base bike tour: Cruise comfortably down to the base from Sunspot while learning the unique history of the Winter Park Mountain and the local knowledge of the Continental Divide.
- E-Bike Tour: Make your way from Sunspot to Lunch Rock on an e-bike for magnificent views. Minimal effort required!
- Mountaintop Happy Hour: Ride The Gondola up to Sunspot for a happy hour high up in the Rockies. Enjoy live music and delicious drinks in this magnificent setting.
In the Village:
- Friday Family Movie Night: Bring a blanket and some snacks for this Friday’s movie: Lilo & Stitch!
- Saturday Music Series: Catch some tunes from noon to 2pm. Weston Smith will be at the Village Gazebo this Saturday!
- Vertical Happy Hour: Delicious bites, refreshing drinks, and an outstanding outdoor patio. This happy hour is hard to beat.
It’s never too early to start planning for your summer getaway! With Village Uncorked and Fourth of July just two short weeks away it’s time to plan for this classic holiday weekend. Book now and save big with this special lodging package.