This weekend we’re sipping wine mountainside! Venture out with us and sample over 40 wines and snack on a variety of cheeses at Village Uncorked. Between seminars throughout the day and music by bluegrass band Thunder and Rain, you’re going to have a jam-packed day.
Joining us for Village Uncorked? We have all the pro tips you’ll want to maximize your day and spend less time whining and more time wining.
- Beat the crowd and get your wine tumbler early. You can’t spend all afternoon sipping wine if you’re standing in line! Village Uncorked starts at noon, so grab your tumbler at 11 AM before the event starts.
- Walk around and get acclimated. So much wine, and so little time. Okay, you’ll definitely have time to sample all the wine and cheese your heart desires, but having a plan of action before the event even starts is the Pro move.
- Grab the best parking spot. Winter Park has plenty of parking, but if you want to snag the best spot, you’ll want to arrive early.
- North Bench Lot – Located near the north entrance of the resort, park and follow signs to the pedestrian bridge toward West Portal Station.
- Village Parking Garage – The garage is in the center of The Village with close-in parking.
- Vintage Lot – This paved parking lot is located right in front of The Vintage Hotel with The Cabriolet, our open-air gondola, taking you right to The Village. The cabriolet operates from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM Saturdays.
- If The Vintage lot is full, there is overflow parking in Lots B and C.
Not sure where the lots are located? Check out the parking map!
Know the Schedule:
There will be plenty of events and workshops going on, so make sure to have a schedule handy so you don’t miss a thing.
- 12 PM – 4 PM: Wine and Cheese tasting in The Village
- 12 PM – 4 PM: Thunder and Rain in the Village Gazebo
- 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM: Charcuterie Board Classes outside of Starbucks
- 3 PM: Sip and Succulent Class on the Backbowl Patio
- 12 PM – 4 PM: Ear2Ear Photobooth near Village Gazebo
- 6 PM – 7 PM: Sip & Stretch Yoga on the Sunspot Deck with gondola access
But the most important pro tip is to relax, unwind, and enjoy your wine with Winter Park’s spectacular mountain views.