While the calendar reads May we’re still skiing like its mid-winter! We’ve seen nearly 20” fall on the mountain in the past seven days and with the Jane and Parsenn Bowl still open we’ve been enjoying some fantastic end-of-season turns.
Your best bet for great snow, and even better views, Parsenn Bowl is a skier’s dream right now. Take in the awe-inspiring sights of Parry Peak from the top of the Panoramic Express before making your way to your favorite run down from the top. Here are some of our favorites for catching some quality carves this spring:
- Larkspur: A blue-black run perfect for lacing some high-speed turns, Larkspur continues to hold some quality snow. Head right off of the Pano chair to get onto this Parsenn classic.
- Parry’s Peak: A classic cruiser with endless options to explore. Stay skier’s right when you head down under the Pano Chair to ski this fun and flowy blue run. Offering excellent views and varied terrain, Parry’s Peak is a run you could lap all day long.
- Forget Me Not: Another one of our favorite blue runs from the top of the Pano, ski Forget Me Not for a taste of all that Parsenn has to offer. Ski under the lift for some wide open turns before working your way through the trees on your way back down to the chair for another lap.
It’s been a big week in the snow department with over 18” falling on the mountain. Thanks to the recent snow cycles everything from Parsenn Bowl to the bumps of Mary Jane have been soft and fresh.
We’re heading into the second to last weekend of the season with a forecast full of clear skies and sunny weather – perfect for enjoying these fabulous May conditions. Pack your sunscreen and be ready to lose a layer as we get ready for another stretch of spring skiing at the Jane.
Passholder or not, there are ways to save big this spring. Whether it be getting in some last days on the slopes, or escaping to the mountains for a little spring skiing vaca’, check out the deals below to spend some more time on the snow.
- Winter Park Triple Play Pass: Ski any three days before May 12th and save
- Season Send Off: WP season passholders save on lodging between now and May 12th
Get ready for the 2019/20 season at Winter Park when you purchase your season pass. You’ve got until the 7th of May to save before the price goes up, so act now!