February is off to an excellent start as Winter Park could receive up to two feet of snow by Saturday! The flakes will continue to fall as we move into the upcoming week so pull out those powder skis and come get the goods at Winter Park.
Winter Park just surpassed 200 inches of snowfall this winter! That’s almost 17 feet of snow! The tally is sure to increase as a significant storm system makes its way into the Rocky Mountains. As much as two feet of snow may stack up by Saturday morning. If you haven’t snagged your top-powder-day-of-the-season yet, this week will be a great opportunity to cross it off your bucket list. The sun will make a brief appearance on Saturday before snow returns. Current forecasts show snowfall every day during the coming week so you can look forward to a week of shredding straight out of your ski-junkie dreams.
Where to Ski and Ride
- The Cirque: Tackle the steeps and deeps of the newly opened Cirque territory for an adrenaline rush! Pro tip: Get your Cirque sled pass for easy access to all the double diamonds!
- Bradley’s Bash: Head up the Gondola and take a powder lap down this Winter Park classic. With direct access back to the Gondola it’s easy to rack up plenty of freshy runs.
- Sleeper: Hit C-Chair and lock in those turns on this steep, fast cruiser that will make the pow feel bottomless.
Snowga: Friday at 4 pm in the Village
- Stop by the Plaza stage after a day of powder slashing to stretch out and reset at this free slopeside yoga class.
- Catch the Banshee Tree Duo while when you top off your ski day with Apres live jams and cold beer.
- Pro tip: try a bloody mary from Club Car for a great addition to your Apres experience!
Want to snag a quick bite before hitting the slopes? Check out our guide to $5 Slopeside Snacks for the best spots to fuel up without breaking the bank!